Hello, my dear P-assengers! How was your day? I hope you all are well and great, just as you are. P-assengers, do you have a wrong sleeping pattern? Do you sleep just in time but still feel tired in the morning? Or maybe you sleep all day long but don’t get any sleep at night? Well, if you experience it, then perhaps you have… roll the drum, please. Poor sleep pattern! And yes, that’s not something you should be proud of. Believe it or not, it’s pretty dangerous. But don’t worry, we’re here to give you the negative impact and solution for this problem. So stay tuned until the end!
First of all, what is the definition of poor sleep patterns? How to determine it? Well, we can know the quality of our sleep by the symptoms. If you usually wake up more than once every night, feel tired even after you sleep, have some difficulty concentrating during the day, feel more stressed out, and maybe been diagnosed with insomnia. You have a poor sleep pattern that can cause bad sleep quality.
P-assengers, you can’t ignore this. Even in our society, they say a wrong sleep pattern is usual, but it was pretty dangerous. Here are some of the effects of poor sleep patterns:
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Skin Damage
- Hard to Concentrate During the Day
- Stress That Lead to Depression
- Easy to Forget
Wow, dangerous, isn’t it? But don’t worry, because we will tell you how to improve your sleep pattern!
- Stop playing gadgets about 15-45 minutes before going to bed because blue light will affect the hormone melatonin, which controls the sleep cycle.
- Turn off the lights. When the room is dark, it will trigger the hormone melatonin, which makes us sleepy.
- Avoid naps that are too long or too late. It recommends taking a nap before 3 o’clock so that the hours of sleep at night are not disturbed.
- Avoid sounds that disturb your sleep. Noise makes you move or move during sleep, and even changes in pressure and heart rate and wakes you up from your sleep. It highly recommends listening to white noise. White noise is a unique frequency sound that believes in making you sleep better.
- Pay attention to what foods you consume before bed. It is recommended not to consume caffeine, high carbohydrates, fatty, spicy, and acidic foods.
- Create a comfortable atmosphere. For example, making the room temperature cool, tidying up your room, making your room smell good, and etc.
- Do activities that make you relax. For example, doing all your work will make your mind calm. If you are experiencing severe stress, you can do meditation.
- Don’t do strenuous activities before bed. Because if you are tired, your sleep becomes restless.
So, do you still want to stay up too late? Hopefully, this article will help P-assengers in improving your sleep pattern! See you in the following article P-assengers!